Wednesday, April 23, 2008



Okay....I'm only going to give this topic about 30 seconds of my time (which is more than it deserves)....but my Bad Idea of the Week award goes to this idiot.


Seriously. If his publishers are that hard up for a children's book idea, put them in touch with me. I've got a million. And none of my ideas aim to teach young children that their mothers will be more beautiful if they get plastic surgery.

Okay...moving on to things that are much more worthy of my time (and yours).


This fabulously inspiring mama is taking the Hope Revolution to Rwanda! And she's asking for our help. Part of her time in Rwanda will be spent with school age girls, working to inspire and motivate them to stay in school.

Find out how to send your Hope Notes to the girls of Rwanda here.

What I love about this story, is that Jen Lemon is a regular ol' mama like the rest of us. And she has found a way to make a huge difference :)

Now stop reading my blog, and go write some Hope Notes ;)


No comments: