Tuesday, March 25, 2008


How cute is this?! The pattern is called "Jan" and can be found here
In the above pic the top is still on the needles...miraculously Baby Bird cooperated with her crazy mama and allowed me to put it over her head, needles and all.

And this is the finished product, from the back. I had to resize it - the smallest size the pattern allows for is 2t. Oh, and for those who are interested I used Cascade Sierra for this project. It's 80% cotton, and 20% wool which helps the finished product keep it's shape a bit better than if I had knit it with 100% cotton. It is SOFT!!!

And while we're chatting about knitting.....here's what I'm pretty sure will be consuming any free time (free time?) I find myself enjoying:

This is a free pattern from the Mochimochi Land blog. Thank you Lesley for opening my eyes to the Mochimochi goodness!

4 comments:

lulubelle said...

Don't thank me just yet Robyn....since probably pretty soon you'll find yourself buying up all her patterns :)

Derek said...

Those are the coolest snails and worms I've ever seen.

Derek said...

...or are they slugs.

Derek

Alison said...

Those are cute, aren't they? I'm hoping one of Lesley's comes to stay with us after The Boy's birthday party (she did say they might start showing up in people's houses...)