Friday, May 2, 2008


Mama is getting some time to herself this weekend! 2 entire nights away.... Actually, I'm not sure whether to laugh maniacally or sob hysterically.

This is the second time in 4 years that I've had a chance to escape for a bit ... mostly because I'm pretty good at convincing myself that everyone will self-destruct in my absence ;) And also because nursing babies make it hard to be separated.

I will be attending three yoga classes this weekend, taught by my yoga teachers teacher (did you follow that?).... I'm trying to be only slightly intimidated. So far, so good.

I'll be heading to Marin, which for this introvert is as close to the Big City as I care to get.

Packing List:
Yoga Mat
Knitting
1 bottle of wine...hmmm... on second thought, maybe 2


I'm looking forward to *seeing* you all next week. Hopefully calm and refreshed.

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

lulubelle said...

I *love* that "knitting" and "wine" made your packing list...but "clothing" did not.

Enjoy your weekend!

Robyn - said...

Clothing shmothing... I know what's important!

Alison said...

Have a great weekend!

BBE said...

Hi there, I loved the converstion between you and Big Bird as to where babies come from - so sweet. Ihope youhave a wonderful 2 nights away with yoga folks, knitting and wine - clothing optional?
Love to all, from BC Aunt

Jimbobbabyboy said...

Robyn stretching on a mat. Not again. I thought you still had those "Twister" nightmares! Red dot, blue dot, green dot, yellow spot..EEEW!

Gruncle James